|Fig 1 - The sketch drawn by Victor Campbell on 19 January, 1912|
- Black rocky ridge;
- Wood Bay;
- Mt. Melbourne;
- Pass I had hoped to get over to Wood Bay;
- Ice falls + broken ice doubtful if sledges could be got over;
- Melbourne and arrow (this point down the Browning Pass which at the time they referred to as the Melbourne Glacier);
- View from Mt. North of Boomerang Glacier showing route we first proposed taking
- slightly crevassed too steep to get sledges over.
- Ice slopes below rock ridges;
- Ridges Priestley climbed Ice slopes below Rock ridges.
|Fig 2 - Image from Google Earth|
|Fig 3 - Google Earth image including elevation plot|
|Fig 4 - Google Earth image showing obscured area.|
- they could see a glacier (they referred to as the Melbourne Glacier) flowing down towards the pass they had come up;
- they could not see the glacier continuing past them to the sea.
|Fig 5 -Map of the area|